如果你想要表示“立刻、马上”,脑海里是不是立刻浮现at once?除了这种表达方式,你还能想到其他的方式表达吗?
一起来看看吧!记住3~4种,以后写作文就不再单单是at once啦。
1.at once
立刻;立即
I must be going back at once.
我得马上回去。
2. Right now
此时;立即
If you have a problem with that, I want you to tell me right now.
如果你有异议,我要你马上告诉我。
3. (at) any minute(now)
分分钟都可能发生的事儿,还说不是近在眼前? 意指 “马上”、“随时”。
Hurry up! He'll be back any minute now.
快点儿!他马上就回来了!
4. straight away
作名词当“直线跑道”讲,作副词表示不耽搁,“立即”。
She remembered straight away what I had said.
她马上想起我对她说过的话。
5. in no time
马上,立即
He's going to be just fine. At his age he'll heal in no time
他会好起来的。以他的年纪,他很快就会痊愈。
6. on the double
美语里用 on the double,英语里写作 at the double,意思是赶紧、快快的
I need you back here on the double.
我要你离开回来
7. off hand
立刻,无准备地
I can't think of any off hand.
我现在一个也想不出来。
8. in a flash
flash有“闪光”、“瞬间”的含义,in a flash 形容一瞬间就发生了,有“突然”、“很快”之意。
I'll be back in a flash.
我很快就回来。
9. in a minute/moment/hurry
马上,立刻
Right, I'll be back in a minute/moment/hurry.
好的,我一会儿就回来
10. on the spot
当场;立刻
The question put me on the spot.
这问题一下子把我难住了。
11. Pronto /'prɒntəʊ/
俚语pronto在口语中也常碰到,表示“很快”、“立刻”。
He told me to get there pronto.
他让我马上到那儿。
12. without delay /dɪ'leɪ/
及时;赶快,立刻
Problems, if any, should be solved without delay.
有问题要及时解决。
13. at the drop of a hat
马上,立刻;一有机会就
I love to travel, I'm ready to go at the drop of a hat.
我喜欢旅游,我准备马上就去。