lucy英语单词记忆法(Lucy英语词汇-巧记said的)
lucy英语单词记忆法(Lucy英语词汇-巧记said的)
2024-11-22 06:03:25  作者:抱緊我  网址:https://m.xinb2b.cn/sport/hnm404489.html

Hello everyone and welcome back to English with Lucy.,下面我们就来聊聊关于lucy英语单词记忆法?接下来我们就一起去了解一下吧!


lucy英语单词记忆法

Hello everyone and welcome back to English with Lucy.

大家好,欢迎回到跟着 Lucy 学英语。

I'm right here in front of my favourite tree.

我就在我最喜欢的树前。

A lot of you seemed to like it last time.

上次你们很多人似乎都喜欢。

So don't worry if not, I will bring back the white background when necessary.

不用担心,如果不喜欢的话,我会在必要的时候回到白色背景。

However, I have some very important news.

但是,我要说一些非常重要的消息。

Said is dead.

“Said”这个词已经死了。

Yes, that's right, the word said is dead now.

是的,没错,“said”这个词已经死了。

We're not going to use it anymore.

现在我们不再使用它了。

Obviously I'm joking.

显然我在开玩笑。

However, English is my mother tongue and I overuse said.

但是英语是我的母语,而我过度使用“said”。

I actually remember having lessons at school when I was a little girl, about alternatives for said.

我真的记得小时候在学校上课的时候学过“said”的替换说法。

This really helped me with my writing and my vocabulary so now naturally, I'm going to pass that knowledge onto you.

它对我的写作和词汇帮助很大,所以现在我自然会将这些知识传递给你们。

In this lesson, I am going to give you 50, I hope that's 50, who knows? 50 alternatives for the word said.

在本课中,我要教你们 50 个,我希望是50个,谁知道呢?50个“said”的替换说法。

And these alternative will be conveniently grouped into 10 little categories.

而这些替换说法会被分为10个小类便于使用。

Now 50 might sound quite a lot, but I have included all 50 alternatives into one story.

50 个听起来可能很多,但我已经将所有 50 个替换说法编进了一个故事里。

Yes, today, I'm going to be reading you a story that is also a vocab and listening lesson.

是的,今天我要给你们读故事,所以这也是词汇和听力课。

And the best part is, it's a true story about my first job as a waitress.

最棒的是,这是关于我的第一份工作,当女服务员,的真实故事。

Now this is a lot of vocabulary, so I have created PDF with all of the vocabulary.

因为有很多词汇,所以我制作一个包含所有词汇的 pdf 文件。

You can download it.

你可以下载。

All you have to do sign up to my mailing list.

你需要做的就是注册我的邮件列表。

The link is in the description.

链接在描述栏里。

Now, before we get started with the story, I would just like to thank the sponsor of today's lesson.

在开始讲故事之前,我要感谢今天课程的赞助商。

It is italki.

那就是 italki。

Now, if you haven't heard of italkie before, it's a huge online database of teachers who will give you one-to-one video lessons.

如果你之前从未听说过 italki,它是一个在线教师数据库,将一对一地给你提供视频课程。

You can learn English and over 130 other languages.

你可以学习英语和超过130种其他语言。

It is such an affordable way of learning.

这是一种负担得起的学习方式。

Believe me, it is much cheaper than an offline academy or an in-person tutor.

相信我,它比线下学院或个人老师要便宜得多。

So many of my students here message me and ask me, how can I meet with English speakers to practise my conversation?

我的很多学生给我发消息,问我如何与讲英语的人见面练习对话。

Italki is a fantastic option because not only do they have qualified teachers, they also have community teachers who will practise conversation with you.

italki 是一个不错的选择,因为他们不仅有合格的老师,还有与你练习对话的社区老师。

They've given me a special offer to pass on to you.

他们通过我给了你们特别优惠。

You can get $10 worth of ialki credits for free in your student wallet, 48 hours after making your first purchase of any amount.

你可以在首次购买任意金额的课程后的 48 小时内获得价值10 美元的 italki 代金券,它会放入你的学生钱包。

That could be an entire free lesson.

这相当于是一节免费课程。

Click on the link in the description box to sign up and claim your credits.

请点击描述框中的链接来注册并获取你的代金券。

Right, let's get started with the story and the vocab lesson.

好的,让我们开始讲故事,并开始我们的词汇课程吧。

Here is the first part of the story.

以下是故事的第一部分。

As I've previously stated, I used to work as waitress.

正如我之前说过,我曾经当过女服务员。

I've remarked on this and a couple of older videos.

我在这个视频和一些较早的视频中对此进行了评论。

I am pleased to report that nobody was harmed during my time as a waitress, but I will add that some customers didn't receive what they ordered.

我很高兴地报告,我在当女服务员期间没有人受到伤害,但我要补充一下,一些顾客没有收到他们点的东西。

Okay, so in that section of the story, we have four, that's three, four alternatives for said, and these are all grouped under the heading of no emotion or normal.

好的,所以在故事的那一部分,我们有四个,那是三,四个“said”的替换说法,这些都归在“无情感或正常”的标题下。

You'll see going forward, that a lot of the other alternatives have emotion or feelings attached to them, or they're used for a specific purpose.

你接下来会看到很多其它都带有情感的替换说法,或者它们被用于特定目的。

So we have one, to state.

所以我们有第一个,声明。

To state.

声明。

Two, to remark.

第二个,评论。

To remark.

评论。

Three, to report.

第三个,报告。

To report.

报告。

And four, to add.

第四个,补充。

To add.

补充。

Now onto the next group of alternatives, we have alternatives for when you're asking a question or replying.

在下一组替换说法中,当你问问题或回答问题时,我们还有替换说法。

So this is how I got my first job.

这就是我如何获得第一份工作的。

It's a conversation between me and my mum.

这是我和我妈妈之间的对话。

"How can I get a job when I live in a tiny village with no shops?" I asked.

“我要如何在一个没有商店的小村庄找到工作?”我问。

"Why don't you try the local pub?" answered my mum.

“你为什么不尝试当地的酒吧?”我妈妈回答。

"That's a very good idea," I acknowledged.

“这是一个非常好的主意,”我承认道。

So later that day, I walked into the pub.

所以那天晚些时候我走进酒吧。

"Do you have any vacancies for a weekend waitress?" I inquired.

“你们的周末服务员有空缺吗?”我询问道。

"We might be able to make some space for you!" replied the landlady, Linda.

“我们也许可以给你留一个位置!”女店主琳达回复道。

"Please make space for me!" I begged.

“请给我留个位置!”我乞求道。

"Can I see your CV?" she requested.

“我能看看你的简历吗?”她要求。

"I can show you my exam grades but I don't have any work experience," I explained.

“我可以给你看我的考试成绩,但是我没有任何工作经验,”我解释道。

"Why would I care about your exam grades?

“为什么我会关心你的考试成绩?

This is a pub.

这是酒吧。

You can start on Saturday!" she retorted.

你可以星期六开始!”她反驳道。

Okay, we finished the second part of the story.

好的,我们完成了故事的第二部分。

This is all based on my experience.

这一切都是基于我的经历。

I remember feeling so embarrassed when they didn't want to see my exam grades.

我记得当他们不想看我的考试成绩时我感到很尴尬。

Let's take a look at the alternatives for said, when you're asking questions.

让我们来看看你在问问题时“said”的替换说法。

We have, to ask, pretty normal.

我们有问,很常见。

We also have, to inquire, which means you want to receive information about something.

我们还有询问,这意味着你想接收有关某事的信息。

To beg means you really want something.

乞求的意思是你真的想要某物。

You're trying to persuade this person to do something.

你在说服这个人做某事。

And we also have, to request, which is maybe a little more polite.

我们还有要求,也许更礼貌一点。

Moving on to answers.

继续说回答。

We have, to answer, pretty simple.

我们有答案,很简单。

But an interesting one is, to acknowledge.

但有趣的一个说法是承认。

This means you accept something's true, or you accept that something's good.

这意味着你接受某事是真的,或者说你接受某事很好。

You accept someone's idea.

你接受某人的观点。

We also have, to reply, to explain.

我们还有回复,解释。

They're fairly simple as well.

它们也很简单。

But a really good one is, to retort, which is to reply sharply, almost with a bit of attitude.

但是有一个很不错的词,那就是反驳,意思是尖锐地回复,几乎带着一点脾气。

Okay, let's move on to the next part of the story.

好的,我们继续故事的下一部分。

And this includes alternatives for said that you can use to show happiness.

其中包括用来表达开心的“said”的替代说法。

When I got home to see my parents, Richard and Kim, I was so happy.

当我回家看见我的父母理查德和金的时候,我很高兴。

"I got the job!" I rejoiced.

“我得到了这份工作!”我高兴地说。

"I knew that landlady was completely nuts!" joked my dad.

“我知道女店主完全疯了!”我爸爸开玩笑说。

"You can't say that, Richard!" laughed my mum.

“你不能那样说,理查德!”我妈妈笑着说。

"Nuts or not, I'm officially employed!" I giggled.

“管她疯不疯,反正我被正式录用了!”我咯咯笑道。

"You can start paying rent now!" smirked my dad.

“你现在可以开始付房租了!”我爸爸得意笑道。

"Jokes aside, we are really proud of you," beamed my mum.

“不开玩笑了,我们真的为你感到骄傲,”我妈妈眉开眼笑地说。

I remember this so well.

我记得非常清楚。

I felt so proud because I did just walk in there and come out with a job.

我感到很自豪,因为我只是走进去,然后出来就得到了一份工作。

I never in a million years expected that to happen.

我从未期望过这会发生。

So let's look at those alternatives more closely.

那么我们更仔细地看看那些替代说法。

We have, to rejoice, which means you say something sort of whilst celebrating, you're so happy.

我们有开心地说,这意味着你说某事的时候有点庆祝的意味,你很高兴。

We have, to joke, when you're making a joke.

我们取笑着说,当你在开玩笑的时候。

We have, to laugh, when someone is laughing whilst saying something.

我们有笑着说,指的是某人说话的时候在笑。

The same goes for giggle.

咯咯笑也是一样。

A giggle is a cheekier laugh.

咯咯笑更放肆一些。

If you smirk, it means you're smiling in a sort of silly or smug way.

如果你得意地笑,这意味着你笑得有点傻或者有点沾沾自喜。

So my dad was pleased with his joke.

所以我父亲对他的笑话感到满意。

And we also say, to beam, which means to be really smiling.

而且我们还说了眉开眼笑,意思是真心地笑。

Let's move on to the next category.

我们进入下一个类别。

We've got two here.

这个类别里有两个词。

We've got alternatives for saying things loudly and also alternatives for saying things in a scared or worried way.

我们有表示大声说话的替代说法,以及表示害怕或紧张地说的替代说法。

I nervously entered the pub the following Saturday.

第二个周六,我紧张地进入酒吧。

"What do you want?" shouted Emily, the other waitress who was hoovering the floor.

“你想要什么?”正在扫地的另一个女服务员艾米莉大喊。

"I'm the new waitress!" I yelled back in response.

“我是新来的女服务员!”我大吼着回应。

"John, the new waitress is here!" screamed Emily to the landlord, John.

“约翰,新来的女服务员到了!”艾米丽向店主约翰尖叫着说。

"Nice to meet you, John," I trembled.

“很高兴认识你,约翰,”我发着抖说。

"How old are you?" boomed John, who clearly had a temper. "15," I stammered.

“你多大?”约翰粗声说道,他显然脾气不好。“十五岁,”我结结巴巴地说。

"Why are you so young?" he exclaimed.

“你为什么这么小?”他惊叫道。

"I, I was just born a little late," I stuttered.

“我,我刚出生有点晚,”我口吃地说。

"Oh dear, John is not very happy," gulped Emily.

“哦,天哪,约翰不是很高兴,”艾米丽倒吸一口冷气。

Right, let's take a look at the vocab.

好的,我们来看看词汇。

Firstly, let's look at the loud alternatives.

首先,让我们看一下大声说话的替代说法。

We have, to shout and to yell, which means you're using the top of your voice.

我们有大喊大叫,这意味着你用最大的声音。

You're speaking very loudly.

你说话非常大声。

We also have, to scream, which means even louder.

我们还有尖叫,这意味着声音更大。

To boom is a good one.

粗声粗气地说这个词很好。

This means you say something in a very imposing, low but loud voice.

它的意思是你说话的 声音低沉而响亮。

And we also have, to exclaim.

我们也有惊呼。

This means, to say something loudly, but also showing a bit of surprise.

这意味着大声说话,但也要表现出来有点惊讶。

And I'm not kidding, they did genuinely ask me why I was so young and I struggled to find an answer for that.

我不是在开玩笑,他们真的问了我为什么这么小,我努力寻找答案。

You employed me.

是你雇用了我。

Moving on to the alternatives that you can use when you're scared.

继续介绍你可以在害怕的时候使用的替代说法。

We have, to tremble, which means you're shaking, if you're trembling.

我们在发抖,如果你在发抖,这意味着你在颤抖。

We also have, to stammer and to stutter, which means you're struggling to say your words.

我们还有结巴和口吃,意思是你费劲地说话。

S-s-sorry.

抱抱抱歉。

That was me stammering or stuttering.

这就是结巴或口吃。

The words aren't coming out smoothly.

话语没有流畅地说出来。

And we also have, to gulp.

我们还有倒吸一口冷气。

And this comes from when you go, you know, when you're scared of something, you swallow.

这时候你会这样,你知道的,当你害怕的时候你会吞咽。

It's a good way to show that someone's worried about somebody's reaction or something that might happen.

这是表明某人担心某人的反应或可能会发生的事情。

Okay, now we can move onto the next group of words, anger.

好的,现在我们可以继续说下一组词,愤怒。

This is a fun one.

这个很有趣。

So John and Linda, the landlord and the landlady, were a very passionate couple.

男店主约翰和女店主琳达,他们是一对非常热情的夫妇。

They fought like cats and dogs, but they loved each other very much.

他们像猫和狗一样打架,但他们彼此非常爱对方。

Here's an example of the first interaction that I heard between them on my first day.

这是我在第一天工作时听到的他们之间听到的第一次互动的例子。

"Where have you left the bottle opener?" demanded John.

“你把开瓶器放在哪了?”约翰命令道。

"How should I know?" snapped Linda.

“我怎么知道?”琳达厉声说。

"You were the last one to use it!" he thundered.

“你是最后一个使用它的人!”他暴怒。

"No, I wasn't.

不,我不是。

You had a drink after closing yesterday!" she fumed.

你昨天关门后喝了一杯!”她发火道。

"Well, you must have moved it!" he barked.

“哼,你肯定动过了!”他大吼道。

"I swear I haven't touched it!" she hissed.

“我发誓我没碰过!”她低声说道。

"Whatever.

“管他呢。

"I've just found it," he grunted.

“我刚刚找到了,”他咕哝道。

"Every time!" she ranted.

“每次都这样!”她咆哮道。

Oh, those were fun to do. (chuckles)

哦,这样太好玩了。

So there are eight here.

所以这里说了八个词。

It turns out there are lots of ways to show anger and annoyance.

事实上有很多表示愤怒的方式。

So to demand is to ask, but in an angry or insistent way.

命令指的是生气地或坚定地问。

To snap is to say something in a quick or hurried way, normally with a negative attitude.

呛声就是快速或仓促地说某事,通常态度是负面的。

So Linda said, "How should I know?" really quickly and nastily.

琳达说:“我怎么知道?”说得又快又表示了厌恶。

We have, to thunder.

我们有暴怒。

That's to say something very loudly and imposingly.

它指的是非常大声,非常强势地说。

To fume is to really show your anger whilst saying something.

怒气冲冲表示你在说某事的时候表示你真的很生气。

To bark, well it comes from the sound a dog makes.

大吼,这个词来自于狗的叫声。

They bark.

它们会吠。

And it's to say something like that, very loudly and maybe a bit aggressively.

它的意思是大声说话,也许有点激进。

To hiss.

低声说。

This is a good one.

这个词很好。

This is when you're trying to hold in your anger.

它指的是你想要控制你的怒气。

"I said, I didn't do it."

“我说了,我没有做。”

You maybe keep your mouth quite closed.

你也许嘴巴闭得很紧。

To grunt.

咕哝。

That's when you say something gruffly without much effort.

它指的是你不费力地粗鲁地说某事。

"Whatever, I've found it."

“管他呢,我找到了。”

It comes from the sound of pig makes.

它来自于猪发出的声音。

You know, like.

你知道的,像这样。

I can't believe I've just done that on camera.

我不敢相信我在镜头前这样做了。

Similar to that, it's definitely a negative term.

与之类似,这肯定是一个负面的说法。

And then we have, to rant, which is like to nag.

然后我们有咆哮,类似于唠叨。

You've done this and this, you haven't done this.

你做了这个和这个,你没有做这个。

It's to moan at someone.

它指的是向某人抱怨。

Okay, onto the next one.

好的,下一组。

I have combined saying things in a bossy way and saying things quietly.

我把专横地讲话和安静地讲话结合在一起。

The waitress, Emily, made it quite obvious that she didn't want me to be there.

女服务员艾米莉很明显地表明她不想让我在那里。

She made me do all of the rubbish jobs so I was hardly able to leave the kitchen.

她让我做所有清理垃圾的工作,所以我几乎不能离开厨房。

It was quite ironic as she had a terrible attitude and most of the customers hated her, but she insisted on doing all of the serving work.

讽刺的是因为她态度恶劣,大多数顾客都讨厌她,但她坚持要做所有的服务工作。

I had to stay in the kitchen.

而我不得不留在厨房。

"To start today, you need to clean the toilet," she commanded.

“开始今天,你需要打扫厕所,”她命令道。

"Not a problem," I mumbled.

“没问题”,我嘟哝着说。

"Then you can finish the washing up that I didn't do last night," she ordered.

“然后你就可以把昨晚我没洗完的东西洗完,”她命令道。

"Okey dokey," I muttered.

“好的”,我喃喃自语。

"After that, you have to polish all of the knives in the cutlery drawer, whilst I go and serve the customers," she dictated.

“那之后,你必须抛光餐具抽屉中所有的刀,我要去服务顾客,”她颐指气使道。

"Shouldn't I learn how to serve the customers too?" I whispered.

“我不应该也学习怎么服务顾客吗?”我小声说。

"I'm the only person qualified to talk to the customers," she insisted.

“我是唯一有资格与客户交谈的人,”她坚持道。

Honestly, I don't have many negative things to say about people, but Emily, I've given everyone fake names, was the least pleasant person I may have ever met in my life.

说实话,我对一般不会说人坏话,但艾米莉,我给每个人起的都是化名,也许是我一生中遇见的最不喜欢的人。

She was so rude to people, not just to me.

她对人如此无礼,不只是我。

I wasn't the only one here.

我不是唯一的一个。

So let's look at the bossy alternatives.

所以让我们看看专横的替代说法。

We have, to command, to order, to dictate.

我们有命令。

These are all alternatives for telling someone what to do.

这些替代说法都是告诉别人做事。

We also have, to insist, and this is to really emphasise that you want someone to do something.

我们还有坚持,这指的是强调你希望某人做某事。

And then we have the quiet alternatives.

然后我们有安静的替换说法。

We have, to mumble, and to mumble is to say something not so clearly, quietly and clearly so that maybe the other person can't hear you so well.

我们有嘟哝,嘟哝指的是说话不那么清晰,安静,不够清晰,以至于其他人可能听不清你说什么。

We also have, to mutter, which is to say something kind of intending that the other person doesn't hear it.

我们还有喃喃自语,指的是故意让对方听不到的方式说话。

And we also have, to whisper, which means to say things without using your voice.

我们还有低声说,这意味着不用声音说话。

Okay, let's move on to the final part of the story.

好的,让我们继续讲故事的最后一部分。

We have words that you can use to show that someone's sad or words that you can use to show that you are comforting someone.

我们有可以用来表示某人很伤心或你可以用来表示安慰某人的词。

During my break, I called my mum to vent to her about Emily.

我在休息的时候给妈妈打电话跟她倾诉艾米丽的事。

To vent is to let everything out.

倾诉指的是把一切说出来。

Just let all of your emotions out.

表露你所有的情绪。

"Mum, I am having a terrible time!" I cried.

“妈妈,我过的很不好!”我哭道。

"Oh no, what's gone wrong?" she groaned.

“哦,不,怎么了?”她叹息道。

"Emily is making it obvious "that she doesn't want me there!" I bawled.

“艾米莉很明显地表示她不想让我呆在那!”我号哭着。

"Oh I can't stand that woman.

“哦,我不能忍受那个女人。

She is so unprofessional," reassured my mother.

她是如此的不专业,”我妈妈安慰道。

"She's making my time here very unpleasant!" I sobbed.

“她让我在这里过得很不愉快!”我抽泣道。

"I'm sure the landlady will see her for who she is very soon," she consoled.

“我确定女店主很快会看清她的,”她宽慰道。

"I don't think she will.

“我觉得不会的。

"She loves her!" I whined.

她爱她!”我哀鸣道。

Okay, so let's look at the ones expressing sadness.

好的,让我们看看那些表达悲伤的词。

We've got three that show that you are crying.

我们有三个表示你在哭的词。

To cry, to bawl, which means really crying and to sob, which means that you're crying, but you're sort of struggling to catch your breath.

哭泣,号哭,意思是事大哭,还有抽泣,意思你在哭,但你呼吸有点困难。

Like that.

像那样。

Then we have two that can be used for moaning.

然后我们有两个表示呻吟的词。

We have, to groan.

我们有叹息。

To groan is to make the sound like that.

叹息指的是像这样。

So if you groan a sentence, "I don't want to," she groaned, for example.

如果你叹息地说出一句话,例如,“我不想那样”,她叹息道。

And we also have, to whine.

我们还有哀鸣。

To whine is to complain about something.

哀鸣指的是抱怨某事。

So when I said that last sentence, "I don't think she will," I was whining.

当我说出最后一句话,“我认为她不会”,我就是在哀鸣。

Then we have the last two, to comfort.

然后我们有最后两个词,安慰。

To reassure and to console.

安慰和宽慰。

Both of these are used to show that someone is saying something to try and make another person feel better.

这两个都是用来表示某人说话让别人好受一点。

So we've had our 50 alternatives.

所以我们说了 50 个替换说法。

What was the outcome for Emily?

艾米莉的结局是什么?

And what was the outcome for me?

我的结局是什么?

Well, I was 15 then and I carried on working in that pub for, I was about to say 18 years, that's not true, for three years until I was 18 and it was a fantastic weekend job and I have definitely dramatised the landlords a bit.

嗯,那时我15岁,我继续我在那家酒吧工作了,我本来要说 18 年的,不是的,我工作了三年,直到我18岁, 这是个很棒的周末工,我把店主说得有点戏剧化了。

They were lovely.

他们很好。

Emily, however, I have not dramatised.

但是艾米莉,我一点都没有夸张。

She was horrible.

她很糟糕。

And she actually got fired or did she walk out?

她最终被解雇了还是她离职了?

I can't remember but there was a big argument and the workplace was much more pleasant when she wasn't there.

我不记得了,反正当时大吵了一场,她走之后,工作场所变得更愉快了。

I think she would be great at a job that doesn't involve people, potentially.

我认为她可能适合做不用跟人接触的工作。

Maybe she could be a dog walker.

也许她可以当一个遛狗者。

Right, that's it for this lesson.

好的,今天的课就到这里了。

If you want more information on all of the vocabulary, you can download my free PDF.

如果你想要所有词汇相关的更多信息,你可以下面我免费的 PDF。

The link is in the description box.

链接就在描述栏里。

Also don't forget to sign up for, italki.

还有不要忘记注册 italki。

You can claim your $10 worth of italki credits by clicking in the link in the description box as well.

你也可以通过点击描述栏中的链接来获取你的 10 美元 的italki 代金券。

If you would like further listening practise, I also have a channel where I upload vlogs, subtitled vlogs of my daily life on an English farm.

如果想进一步锻炼听力,我还有一个上传视频博客的频道, 记录了我在一家英国农场的日常生活的带字幕的视频博客。

That was just a little snippet back there, but many people seem to like it, so maybe you will too.

就是后面的一小块地方,但很多人似乎都喜欢,所以也许你也会喜欢。

Don't forget to connect with me on all of my social media.

别忘记在我所有的社交媒体上联系我。

I've got my Facebook, my Instagram and my email list.

我有脸书、INS、还有电子邮件列表。

I will see you soon for another lesson.

我们下节课再见。

  • 山东好汉怎么来的(自古山东出好汉)
  • 2024-11-22自古山东出好汉山东大汉——外省人的提法,印象大概来自山东响马及水浒传;大汉既是身材上的,也是人格、性格或气质上的山东乃孙子兵法和儒学的发源地,受其影响,山东大汉豪爽仗义,而又温文尔雅一提起山东人,一般都会有一个大汉。
  • 吃两颗西梅会拉肚子吗(吃西梅拉肚子是怎么回事)
  • 2024-11-22吃西梅拉肚子是怎么回事苏小茗丁香医生作者德国慕尼黑大学流行病学硕士在读营养流行病学科普作者最近西梅上市,很多人在网上说自己西梅吃多了拉肚子,瞬间觉得很有意思作为一个搞营养流行病学的,出于职业敏感性,我就去顺手考据了下为什么。
  • 怪物大乱斗最强套装(玩具大乱斗万圣节活动开启)
  • 2024-11-22玩具大乱斗万圣节活动开启网易轻竞技手游新作《玩具大乱斗》自开启全平台公测以来,热度居高不下无数玩家呼朋唤友,前来玩具城中开黑对决恰逢万圣节到来,为了能够给玩家以更多的游戏乐趣,《玩具大乱斗》也在10月26日开启全新万圣节活动。
  • 成都地铁充电宝限制多少毫安(90元买1小袋沙子1节电池)
  • 2024-11-2290元买1小袋沙子1节电池披着充电宝的外壳,里面却是满满的沙子和破旧的电池在成都火车北站广场上,这样一块以次充好、以假乱真的充电宝,售价在几十到一百元人民币不等“真假难辨”的充电宝多年来,这样的骗局并不少见,然而,仍然有市民陷。
  • 全新景逸x5购车手册(听说你买车要求多)
  • 2024-11-22听说你买车要求多有人的地方就有江湖,有车的地方就有套路~现在想买车的朋友很容易被一些媒体的文章忽悠,因为你们人类的文章总带有太强的主观色彩而我,AI车叔,将用“没有人情味”的方式评测景逸X5,用大数据和事实说话,为广。
  • 考研需要走误区吗(考研日渐低龄化)
  • 2024-11-22考研日渐低龄化随着考研的竞争越来越大,很多学生都拉长了考研备考的战线,在大三甚至大二就开始备考了更有甚者,从高中就想考研的学生在刚踏入大学校门的时候,便在大一时就处于备战考研的状态诚然,考研是一场考验学生努力程度的。
  • 或的古文意思及举例(的古文翻译及举例)
  • 2024-11-22的古文翻译及举例zhī①<动>到……去《为学》:“吾欲之南海”②<代>指示代词,相当于“这个”、“这”、“这种”等《廉颇蔺相如列传》:“均之二策,宁许以负秦曲”③<代>第三人称代词。
  • 怎么让头发变蓬松而且不卷(如何让头发蓬松不贴头皮)
  • 2024-11-22如何让头发蓬松不贴头皮不管是年轻的小姑娘,还是成熟的女性,都特别注重自己的颜值好看的发型,与好看的五官一样,同样影响着我们的颜值气质如果一个人的头发总是扁塌贴头皮,那么必然也不会是那么美丽优雅的你知道如何让头发蓬松不贴头皮。