I‘ve been thinking for a long time about what we do in our life...
我一直在思考人生。
We start by being taught in school how to become good citizens.
我们在学校接受的教育,是要求我们做个好市民。
We spend a great part of our childhood studying.
我们美好的童年时光,都花在了学习上。
And finally we get the diploma that will ensure us “the position we deserve”.
最终,我们得到了一个能给自己些许保障的学历证书。
We participate to the increase of unemployment...until we find a job.
我们参加一场场不被录用的面试直到找到工作。
Through hard tests we are accepted in the world of work.
过五关斩六将,我们得到了份工作。
We perform a good professional career filled with activity and efforts…a lot, a lot of efforts...till we fall down exhausted...
我们花了太多太多的精力在工作上有好的表现直至精疲力尽
But we are great professionals with our valuable market share.
但我们总是坚信,自己的价值能在这个社会,发光发亮。
Time keeps on passing, and......we select new targets.
时光飞逝,我们有了新的目标。
We meet the sweetheart of our life......and promise a never-ending love.
当我们终于遇到命中注定的爱人,并承诺爱情永不结束。
Passionate hugs, and here comes a baby into our home.
热恋过后,家里迎来了一个婴儿。
Damned night couldn’t close my eyes!
我彻夜难眠。
We keep on advancing in the society trying to make the best of our time.
我们充分利用时间努力进步。
We are the stars wherever we go and we are finally RICH!
走到哪儿就是焦点,我们终于有钱了。
But we need some time more to triumph completely.
但我们仍需要更多时间去获得真正的成功。
Gosh!One day they tell they can do without you.
天啊,有一天他们说没有你也行。
By this time, you think getting crazy, you feel destroyed, you feel you lost means of communication.
这时,你感觉你疯了,你被毁了,你失去了与人沟通的能力。
You realize you are cut off from everything.
你觉得自己被周围的一切孤立了。
Now time does not pass any longer, still you are loosing it.
你无可奈何,唯有沉沦中混沌度日。
You realize you’ve been living in the fog in search of a silly target.
你云里雾里活着,意识到自己追求的目标,是多么愚蠢。
You become a walking ghost trying to escape your enemies.
你像个行尸走肉,小心地避开敌人。
You are the only one longing for the hours to pass till your time comes.
你唯一期待的是时间逝去直到生命结束。
Upon this evaluation, an idea came to my mind on how to improve my life.
回顾这一生,我想到了该如何改善我的人生?
I‘ll take things easy.
我会对一切都看开点。
I‘ll try to open my heart to my love.
我将会打开心扉,毫无保留的去爱。
I‘ll listen more to the ones surrounding me.
我会去倾听身边人的想法。
I‘ll save more time to spend it with my friends.
我会花更多的时间和朋友们在一起。
I‘ll try to travel more.
我要去更多的地方旅行。
No, karaoke I‘ll never do, but I believe I’ll sing more.
不,唱卡拉ok我一定不会去,但我会在想唱的时候随时歌唱。
I‘ll go more times to the seaside.
我要去海边多走走看看!
I‘ll make my best to cook tasty food.
我要学着做一些美食。
I‘ll join my friends’ warmth. A bit loves more.
我要学着去感受友情的温度,学着爱,更爱一点。
I‘ll be happier to get news from my friends...and achieve together common objectives.
要是听到了朋友们的好消息,我感到更高兴,并一起实现共同的目标。
I can’t be sure, but I believe it worth’s trying.
我会去大胆尝试,做更多看上去或许不靠谱的事情。
Such as : "Well, say what you want, but I am a nice guy!"
比如“嘿,你觉得我怎么样?我其实人还不错的!”
I‘ll co-operate clean the world from nasty people.
我会学着更有社会责任感。
No harm from a glass more.
不再酗酒。
And I hope they won’t stop me when my time comes.
当我的生命走到尽头,我希望身边的人可以顺其自然。
I do not know whether it is good for everybody, but I’m sure that at least I will have had a wonderful time…which by the way is what counts more.
我不知道这是否适合所有人,但我确信至少我过得不错,这才是最重要的。
DON‘T YOU THINK SO?
你不觉得吗?