221.Are you sure? 你能肯定吗?
222.As soon as possible 尽快
223.Bad news travels fast. 坏事传千里。
224.Be careful! 注意!
225.Be quiet! 安静点!
226.Believe me. 相信我。
227.Between us. 你知,我知。
228.Big mouth! 多嘴!
229.Bless you! 祝福你!
230.Bottle it! 闭嘴!
231.Bottoms up! 干杯!
232.Call it even. 扯平了
233.Call me tomorrow. 明天打电话给我。
234.Calm down 冷静
235.Can I have this? 可以给我这个吗?
236.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25? 你能想相信我是25美元买到这个电视的么?
237.Can you cover for me on Friday?星期五能不能请你替我个班?
238.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car? 你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
239.Can you speak slowly? 请您说得慢些好吗?
240.Certainly 当然
241.Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
243.Cheer up! 振作起来!
244.Chin up! 别泄气 振作起来
245.Come in! 进来!
246.Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
247.Come seat here. 来这边坐。
248.Come with me. 跟我来。
249.Congratulations. 恭喜恭喜。
250.Could I have your attention, please? 大家注意了。
251.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?
252.Could you keep a secret? 你能保密吗?
253.Count me on 算上我。
254.Cut it out. 省省吧。
255.Dead end. 死胡同。
256.Definitely 一定地
257.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?
258.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary?
你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。
259.Do it right! 把它做对。
260.Do l have to? 非做不可吗?
261.Do not rush/push me. 别催我
262.Do you have any money on you?你身上带钱了吗?
263.Do you have straw?你有吸管吗?
264.Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
265.Do you know who you're talking to? 你知道你在跟谁说话吗?
266.Do you mean it? 你当真?
267.Do you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?
268.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off?
你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?
269.Do you really mean it?此话当真
270.Do you see him often? 你经常见到他吗?
271.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?
272.Do you understand? 你明白了吗?
273.Do you want it? 你要吗?
274.Do you want something? 你想要些什么?
275.Does it serve your purpose?对你有用吗?
276.Does that make sense to you? 这么说你能明白么?
277.Don’t do it. 不要做。
278.Don’t exaggerate. 不要夸张。
279.Don’t say I told you.千万别说是我告诉你的。
280.Don’t take it to heart. 别往心里去,别因此而费神
281.Don’t tell me that. 不要告诉我。
282.Don't bother me! 别烦我!
283.Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
284.Don't forget 别忘了
285.Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
286.Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
287.Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
288.Don't give me your baloney. 别跟我胡扯。
289.Don't give me your excuses. 别找借口。
290.Don't give me your shit. 不要跟前胡扯。
291.Don't hog my girlfriend. 别缠着我的女朋友了!
292.Don't hog the bathroom! 别占着卫生间了!
293.Don't keep me in suspense. 别和我卖关子。
294.Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
295.Don't look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
296.Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
297.Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
298.Don't move! 不许动!
299.Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
300.My father is from a working-class background.^我父亲是工人阶级出身。