1. Yeah, Bonnie says it’s a harbinger of evil.,接下来我们就来聊聊关于吸血鬼日记英语?以下内容大家不妨参考一二希望能帮到您!
吸血鬼日记英语
1. Yeah, Bonnie says it’s a harbinger of evil.
邦妮说这是不祥之兆。
harbinger (Collins)
◆ Something that is a harbinger of something else,
especially something bad, is a sign that it is going to happen.
预示着某事的发生,尤其是不好的事情
◆ The November air stung my cheeks, a harbinger of winter.
11月的空气刺痛了我的脸颊,冬天要来了。
2. I wasn’t myself.
我太失常了。
not feel/be myself (Longman)
◆ informal 口语
◆ used when the person speaking does not feel well, or is not able to behave normally, for example, because he or she is upset or ill.
说话的人感觉不适,或行为有别于平常,例如,因为心情不好或生病。
◆ I haven’t been feeling myself lately.
我最近太失常了。
3. You seem to spend a lot of time apologizing.
你似乎总是在道歉。
Well, I have a lot to apologize for.
我确实有很多事情要说声抱歉。
◆ to use time doing a particular thing or pass time in a particular place
花时间做某件特定的事情或在某个特定的地方度过某段时间
◆ spend time, etc. with somebody 和某人度过某段时间
I want to spend more time with my family.
我想花更多的时间来陪家人。
◆ spend time, etc. in/at someplace 在某地度过某段时间
His childhood was spent in Brazil. 他在巴西度过了他的童年。
◆ spend time, etc. doing something 花时间做某事
Stacey spends all her free time painting. Stacey所有空闲的时间都在画画。
4. Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.
总是在提醒你自己是多么容易受到伤害
◆ to make someone remember someone that they know or something that happened in the past (Longman)
让某人想起认识的某个人或过去发生的某件事
◆ remind somebody of something
That song always reminds me of our first date.
那首歌总让我想起我们的第一次约会。
◆ remind somebody (of) what/how etc.
I was reminded how lucky I was.
这让我想起,我是多么的幸运。
5. You have no idea how much I get it.
你不知道我有多感同身受。
◆ you have no idea (how/what, etc.) (Longman)
◆ spoken 口语
◆ used when you are telling someone that something is extremely good, bad, etc.
用于告诉别人某事极好,极坏,等等。
◆ You have no idea how worried I was.
你不知道我有多担心。
6. Complicated brother? Check. 复杂关系的兄弟,我也是。
Complicated ex? check. 复杂关系的前任,我也是。
Too complicated to even contemplate dating, double check.
太过复杂,甚至都没想过恋爱,我更是感同身受。
◆ American English spoken 美国英语口语
◆ say this when someone mentions each thing on a list, to tell them
that you have it or have done it
当有人提到清单上的每一件事时,说check,告诉他们你有或者已经做了
◆ ‘Passport?’ ‘Check.’ 护照?有。
‘Ticket?’ ‘Check’. 机票?有。